8 Ways to Protect Your Facebook Account from Hackers
Ways to avoid Facebook ID hacking
If someone is asked from a child to an old person, what is meant by social sites? But Facebook will answer in one sentence. This answer is not only for a few people but the whole world believes in this same answer. In keeping with the era, its users are getting addicted to using Facebook.
Every day new accounts are being opened through this social media. However, many people do not know the rules and regulations regarding security very well. As a result of which Facebook ID is hacked, many people are being harassed and harassed.holdbarhet nespresso kapsler
vinglas boda nova
qatar airways handgepäck gewicht
חוק רמקולים תחת כיפת השמיים
nike tech fleece tapered joggers in blue
dámské jarni kotníkové boty tamaris
best apple watch bands for women
dežna obleka za otroke
spodnje hlače moške
Read: WhatsApp hacking, what to do to stay safe
In 2019, more than 53 million Facebook users’ information was stolen. In April last year, the information was published on a hacking website. There, users’ phone numbers and emails are exposed.
After that, Facebook has made several changes in the security system last year to increase the security of Facebook and prevent hacking. Earlier these security measures were optional but now everyone has to use them compulsorily.
- One of them is to use the Google Authentication app on all accounts. When logging into Facebook on a new digital device through an app, the code must be given from the mobile app.
Read: Apps that steal Facebook passwords
- Apart from this, the text message option can be kept. Facebook will send a code to the mobile number if the Google Authentication app does not work for any reason. Then enter it and login.
- Apart from this, security key devices can be used. But it has to be bought from a third party and registered on Facebook.
Read: Delete 40 Android apps that are dangerous on your phone
- E-mail accounts should be kept secure. You must log out of your Facebook account after use.
- If you see any suspicious link in news feed or messenger, remove it immediately. You should not click on any game, application and any link sent by others without confirmation.
Read: What to do if Facebook ID is hacked
- Add alternate e-mail ID to Facebook account. If your profile is hacked for any reason, Facebook will send your account recovery information to your second email.
- Before accepting a friend request from a stranger, check their profile. Absolutely no personal photos, information (phone number, address, e-mail address etc.) should be shared on Facebook.
- Avoid using Facebook on public computers (cyber cafes, labs, etc.). However, if you want to use it, you must delete the log in history after use.