How to verify profile or page on Facebook
On Facebook, the world’s most popular social media, many people have a white tick mark in a blue circle next to their profile or page name. On Facebook, this white tick mark with a blue circle is called a blue badge.
This blue badge can be obtained by ‘verifying’ the personal profile or page following the proper rules. Facebook has been providing this facility for a long time to ensure the authenticity and acceptance of profiles or pages.
How to verify Facebook profile or page
– Click here first or Under the link
-Then select Page or Profile.
– If it is a profile, give the link to the profile in the specified box.
– Upload scanned copy of official ID (eg National Identity Card, Passport, Phone or Utility Bill etc.).
– Give link to official page.
– Mention why you want to verify in the Additional Information box.
– Now submit this form by clicking the Send button.
Facebook will let you know the status of your application within minutes of submitting the information.
Related Keyword: verify my Facebook account, why can’t i verify my Facebook page, how to verify facebook page 2022, Facebook verification form, buy Facebook verification badge, request a blue verification badge, how many followers do you need to get verified on Facebook.